Sunday, June 17, 2012

THE DEVIL IN THE WHITE CITY

     Before I started to read “The Devil in the White City”, many people told me that was a wonderful book. I felt gratified I could have an opportunity to read it. I read it attentively. However, I realized this book has a lot of new vocabulary. I found that I really had to improve my vocabulary. Fortunately, I still could understand it through checking my dictionary frequently. Without doubt, this is an awesome historical book.
     When I was reading this book, I knew that the two main characters both were talents. And I was very curious about what made one to be a positive hero, and made the other one to be a devil. I am wondering what is going to happen. Although this book is difficult for me, I know I can understand it completely through my efforts. 

No comments:

Post a Comment